5 - IN - 1 Multi Use Breastfeeding Cover - Various Colours
Breastfeed with confidence and protect your baby from distractions, germs, and elements in any season with the 5 in 1 Multi-Use Cover, by Mod + Tod.
It can be used as a:
- Nursing cover
- Capsule cover
- Trolley cover
- Highchair cover
- Infinity scarf
This beautiful nursing cover with various designs is both fashionable and fun. It’s gender neutral and is a must-have in any baby bag. The soft and ultra stretchable fabric makes it one of the best nursing covers on the market.
- Full 360° coverage - Provides total privacy when breastfeeding with front, back, and side coverage.
- Organic & no nasties - Made from 95% certified Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) organic cotton & 5% spandex. Certified and tested free from harmful chemicals and dyes. It's the perfect choice for your baby’s delicate skin.
- Soft & breathable - The lightweight nature of cotton is known for its ability to breath and allows proper air circulation.
- 4-way stretch - Makes it easy to fit most capsules, high chairs, shopping trolleys and breastfeeding mums. Easy access to see your baby while nursing.
- Protection - Protect your baby from all the elements in any season.
- Easy to use - Slips on and off with ease.
- Convenient - Folds compact for convenient storage.
Designed in New Zealand.
Care & Safety
Care instructions: Cold machine wash on gentle. Tumble dry on low. Dry flat to maintain shape.
Safety: Do not leave baby unattended with cover. Keep away from heat sources. Always remove cover from your capsule before placing it into a vehicle.
Material: 95% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton and 5% spandex.
Dimensions: 675mm x 700mm x 340mm (approx).
Guarantee: Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton is used. GOTS certificate no. CU851430GOTS-01.2017. Our fabric also meets the human-ecological requirements of the STANDARD 100 by Oeko-Tex. This means our covers have been tested for, and are free from, harmful substances. Oeko-Tex certificate no. SHYO 109301.